Welcome to Hope Noted
A movement dedicated to one mission: finding hope for ourselves and passing it on to those around us.
What does that mission mean exactly?
We realize there are times in life so emotionally distressing that hope seems like a lie. We are blinded by grief, and the exhaustion overwhelms us. But the thing about hope is just because you can’t feel it, doesn’t mean it no longer exists. Hope exists eternally outside of us; it is a powerful force that passes from person to person.
“Find hope, pass it on” means we are willing to step into the darkness of others, hold space for their grief, and open the curtains. You pass on your hope to them. A simple, “I know there’s nothing I can do to fix this, but I’m here for you“ is so much more powerful than we realize. We need each other. None of us were meant to face painful events all alone.
Together through platforms like social media, our online blog, meetup events, and our own line of encouraging greeting cards, we are finding ways to pass on hope on to one another.
How Can You Get Involved?
We aren’t a perfect community, but we are real, and we hope you will join us! We invite you to get involved with this movement as we grow and change:
- We are hosting events throughout the year as well as our annual 5K creating opportunities to connect with and encourage one another. Check out our Events page to make sure you don’t miss out!
- The Hope Noted Gift Shop hosts our own line of greeting cards – the kind you won’t find in the store. Cards with messages of validation, hope, and authenticity. Check them out along with some great Hope Noted swag!
- Your story of hope is important to us, and we want to give you a platform on our Blog to share your voice or creative art with others. Send us an email at email@example.com if you want to share on our blog.
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook and join the conversation by sharing your own posts that will spread hope to those around you and tagging us or using #hopenoted #findhopepassiton
- Awareness: choosing to be aware of the emotional pain in our lives and in the lives of those we love is our priority. We strive to have open eyes, ears, and hearts to the needs of those who are grieving and respond appropriately.
- Validation: validation in relationships is key to effective living. We value being present with our own emotions and those of our loved ones. We put our judgments and opinions aside for the purpose of true understanding and genuine support.
- Connection: we believe that no one was meant to walk their path toward healthy living alone. We created Hope Noted with the intention to unite those of us facing similar struggles and bridge the gap between grief and hope. We desire to be an honest and authentic group of people who reach out to offer encouragement to one another.